Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Going faster than a rollercoaster


Time keeps marching on.

Saturday I met with a florist and came up with some ideas and prices. I also went for my fitting. The dress fit fine, no hem required, just a bustle, and removing the straps on the dress. Rose, Tom's sister went with me. Rose has been really great about looking at wedding dresses with me. We also had a chance to talk about flower girl outfits.

All the bridesmaids were emailed today to see what they think of dress colors. 

This evening I meet with another florist. There is so much to do. I can't wait to see Carlan in Dallas. I may be purchaising a tiara or tiaras in the future. 3 guess about who "gets" to wear it/them. As Suzanne Sugarbaker said, "nothing bad can happen to you when you're wearing a tiara." She never said what happens if you try to put one on someone else :)

2 comments: