Saturday, December 13, 2008

3 Months!!!!

It's getting busy. Today I go for my first dress fitting. I also have my first flower consultation and I really haven't decided about my colors. I think my colors wi be white and silver. The bridesmaids will either where dresses in vibrant colrs that they have chosen or purple. Deep, dark, royal purple. or I could go back to my college idea of black dresses.


Who knows.

I'm not ready to decide on flowers.

Why was it so much easier to decide to marry Tom than it is to make all these decisions? Maybe because I always concentrated more on finding the right guy than on planning the wedding.

It makes sense, since the marriage lasts longer than the wedding, but boy will it be stressfull for the next 97 days.

1 comment:

  1. I'm telling you that it's not too late to scrap all that and meet us in Utah for a wedding that only requires matching the color of your backpack. :>)

    ReplyDelete