Friday, May 14, 2010

The Big Day

Mom is coming to Baltimore tonight. We are ready. I have some grocery shopping to do this evening before she arrives, but that's it. Now for a nice long week of visiting.

Maybe I'll try to divide the dog treats into baggies by day, so Mom won't be tempted to overindulge the grand-dog. Toby like other dogs, loves attention and food so getting a treat handed to him is the ultimate prize.

Then again, the ultimate prize may be when he uses Macgiver like cunning to army crawl under the gate to the bathroom to reach and eat the cat's food and then army crawl out without moving the bowl. Sometimes I think the dog plays dumb to lull me into a false sense of security and then he strikes, gobbling down all the cat food he possibly can before I can get to him and the bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment