Saturday, October 4, 2008

In the Beginning


I want to keep a record of our engagement, so I decided a blog would be a way to keep everyone informed. Tom & I met on September 4, 2006 at Hightops Bar & Grill in Timonium. Mr. Sneaky, actually suggested we go out to eat there the night he proposed. His plan was thwarted however by the large crowd there that night due to the Maryland State Fair taking place next door. He perservered however, and proposed to me in our backyard that evening, August 22, 2008. My family is quite excited, as any reader of my step-father's blog can attest.

So I hope everyone enjoys this. With my friends and family scattered throughout the central and eastern time-zone, I still want to share everything with all of you.

1 comment:

  1. The link in this entry is old. It should be http://richardbarron.net/giantmuh/

    ReplyDelete